Keyshia Cole Opens Up About An Incident That Caused Her Friendship With Eve To End

Chile! When it comes to having a ride-or-die friend, Keyshia Cole used to be ready to paw at people! However, an incident that ended his friendship with Eve made him think about his actions. In a recent episode of TV One's 'Uncensored', the Oakland songstress revealed how her bad behavior made her go big time.

"When I came straight from Oakland [California], it was still in me. Disrespect, things that happen, how do we handle it with the 'hood. It was like, we just fight. Learning not to lay hands on people It took me a long time; you know what I'm saying,” she said. He went on to elaborate on how he slapped a woman who held Eve's purse at the club.

"There was a thing with Eve. We're going out, and someone grabbed her bag or something, and I turned around and slapped the girl," Keyshia said. "It was like, girl, what are you doing? Back up." As the clip continued, Keyshia explained how the slap angered the first lady of the Rough Riders. Keyshia said, "Eve was really annoyed that we stopped hanging out. She was like, 'I can't hang out with Keyshia like she can't slap people.'" although the "Love" singer Confused about how crazy Eve was, she shared the lesson she learned.

"It taught me much later too, because being who I am today. He can be prosecuted. I being part of his crew, I should have left it on security. Someone for him Get paid; you know what I mean." Keyshia also stepped into The Shade Room and commented, "I understand now why he was pissed." Roommates, do you think Eve made the right choice by breaking up her friendship with Keyshia?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post