'SNL': Aidy Bryant bamboozles host Oscar Isaac into playing out her romantic fantasy

After playing 150 characters consisting of "teachers, headmasters, mothers and women named Diane", Eddie Bryant asked "Saturday Night Live" to write a sketch of his own choosing, to show him a different side of himself. ... and Bryant took full advantage of that opportunity.

In the following sketch, Bryant enlists the evening's host Oscar Isaacs to portray a "fool" for the love of his character, who happens to be "the most widely wanted woman in the world" also known as a "sexual woman". Is.

In Bryant's sketch, Isaac's character was anxiously awaiting his arrival. As she entered the scene, Isaac greeted her with admiration, wearing a rosy pink dress at the door.

"Oh my god, you're so beautiful and sensual and I can tell you have a great personality too," Isaac's character said.

In the middle of the performance, "SNL" would cut to Bryant explaining how the sketch was made.

"So yes, I lied to Oscar Isaac. I told him I had a famous recurring character on a show called Sexual Women. Is that a crime?" Bryant asked before the show to go back to the sketch where Isaac's loving character was brushing Bryant's hair.

In the rest of the piece, the "Moon Night" star praised Bryant endlessly as he met a "man under 35", performed a song for him, made him spaghetti and broke a glass in despair as his Love because she's killing him.

Shedding light on how the sketch turned out, Bryant reassured viewers that it was "completely random."

Bryant said, "Why did I choose Oscar Isaac for this sketch? No reason. I mean pretty random. Every time I've done something romantic on the show it's completely random, like Ryan Gosling or Drake's." with."

Isaac appears to have caught the act, though once he realizes he is not actually playing a role.

"I'm sorry, it says my real name on the card. Is that a mistake?" Isaac says breaking character.

Bryant, of course, pretends he doesn't know what he speaks. "I don't know. The writers are so nervous and stupid, I'd say just go with it, I guess?"

Twitter was meant for the "SNL" comedian to take all matters into his own hands and write himself as Isaac's love interest, with some calling it "the best skit."

@bodegaoflove tweeted, "My respects to assistant Bryant, who behaves exactly like I knew I had the power to write and perform Wattpad-like fantasies on national television, with a hot celebrity an outstanding guest Emmy. Trying to win."

User @JenBirch01 understood where Bryant was coming from, writing: "I must say…. I would have written the same sketch for myself."

@TVPartyPlanner tweeted, "I fully support Eddie for making Sexual Woman a famous recurring character."

User @thisnolalife tweeted: Oscar Isaac is an absolute gem. idk how he didn't break up with the skit he wrote with Eddie. Very beautiful."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post