WWE legend Scott Hall’s family will ‘discontinue life support’ once loved ones are in place

WWE legend Kevin Nash has revealed that Scott Hall's family is preparing to take him off life support.

The 63-year-old Hall of Famer suffered thrice a heart attack on Saturday night following complications from hip replacement surgery and now his close friend and nWo teammate has given a heartbreaking update on social media.

Nash shared a picture of them together on Instagram, writing: 'Scots on life support. Once their family recovers, they will stop giving life.

'I am going to lose a person on this planet with whom I have spent most of my life to someone else. My heart is broken and I am very sad.

'I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to make up my life without him for the present. I have found a friend who took me at face value and I him.'

Hall underwent hip replacement surgery last week, but he suffered a serious complication after the blood clot broke loose, and is fighting for his life.

Nash – who left the then-WWF with Hall and made the jump to rival company World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in 1996 – reflected on the bond they shared.

He continued: 'When we jumped into WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the instinctive Barry Bloom we turned wrestling into material and paid for the people we disliked…… We were "outsiders" but we belonged to each other. (sic)'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post