Heartbreaking update shared by Kevin Nash regarding Scott Hall

Former WWE Superstar Kevin Nash today shared the sad news about Scott Hall after he suffered three heart attacks, leaving him on life support.

Hall reportedly underwent hip surgery which left him with complications due to his serious blood clotting problem. A week earlier he was hospitalized at Wellstar Kinestone Hospital in Marietta, Georgia, following a broken hip.

Nash, one of Hall's best friends, shared an emotional post on Instagram revealing that unfortunately, after his entire family gathered, he would be taken off life support. In a heartwarming post, Kevin discussed the beautiful time he spent with his best friend, saying:

"Scott's on life support. Once his family is in place they will discontinue life support. I'm going to lose the one person on this planet I've spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I'm so very f*****g sad. I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I've been blessed to have a friend that took me at face value and I him. When we jumped to WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the smooth Barry Bloom we changed wrestling both in content and pay for those......alot that disliked us. We were the "Outsiders" but we had each other. Scott always felt he wasn't worthy of the afterlife. Well God please have some gold plated toothpicks for my brother. My life was enriched with his take on life. He wasn't perfect but as he always said 'The last perfect person to walk the planet they nailed to a cross.' As we prepare for life without him just remember there goes a great guy you ain't going to see another one like him again. See Ya down the road Scott. I couldn't love a human being any more than I do you."

Wrestling world will always remember Scott Hall

Scott Hall, also known as Razor Ramon in WWE, was one of the most popular superstars during the Monday Night Wars and is widely regarded as one of the best bad guys ever in wrestling.

The WWE Hall of Famer has made history in his career as he was also a part of the original nWo, one of the most famous groups in wrestling, along with Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan.

Scott Hall's legacy is undoubtedly etched into wrestling history, and his influence on today's superstars will live on forever.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post