Rebel Wilson flaunts slimmed-down figure in tulle gown on BAFTAs red carpet

Rebel Wilson was the queen of the BAFTAs 2022 red carpet in London on Sunday.

The Australian actress, 42, looked stunning in a stunning Giambattista Valli gown that featured a blue sequin bodice and a black tulle skirt.

Her blonde hair was pulled back into a low ponytail, and she completed the glamorous look with silver drop earrings.

Wilson, who hosted the event, later took to the stage in a bright red dress with a dangling neckline, which also showed off her major weight loss transformation.

"I may look a little different than the last time you saw me here," she said onstage, referring to the weight she's lost since starting her "year of health" journey in 2020.

"That was me two years ago and I've changed a lot since then."

During her opening monologue, Wilson said that everyone is asking her why she wants to be skinny.

"Clearly it was to get Robert Pattinson's attention," she joked. "I didn't just lose weight to get a guy, I did it to get more acting roles. Now I can play the non-funny love interest in an Adam Sandler movie.

The "Pitch Perfect" alum has been candid about her health journey over the years.

"Before I was probably eating 3,000 calories most days, and because they were carbs in general, I would still be hungry," she told People in 2020.

"So, I've actually turned to eating a high-protein diet, which is challenging because I didn't eat a lot of meat."

Wilson said his goal was "overall balance."

"I have this state of being, which is not my bid, but I go, 'Nothing is forbidden.' We'd be like, 'Should we get In-N-Out Burger?' And I'm like, 'Nothing's forbidden,'" she explained at the time.

"I can go there, I can only eat half of what I used to eat. And I'll have a burger, and some fries, and then you'll be fine."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post