Megan Thee Stallion Shares Texts Tory Lanez Sent After Shooting

Megan Thee Stallion has responded to Tory Lenz after the rapper revealed she was lying about the July 2020 incident where Lenz allegedly shot Megan in the leg. In a later-deleted Instagram post, Megan shared a text message from Lenz where she appeared to apologize "from the bottom of my heart," adding, "I was just too drunk. There should never have been any less crap and I can't change what [I] did. I just feel terrible."

It comes as Lenz was due to appear in court today for a hearing in the felony case, although the court was eventually adjourned until April. After the hearing, the rapper tweeted, "You can't buy and tweet this... not today." In response, Megan explained that the shooting incident caused the 2020 texts. She wrote, "Get out of it." "If you're not doing that - what were you apologizing for?"

On Twitter, Lenz responded without mentioning Megan directly: "Good d*ick fuck me 2 best friends....and I got caught...that's what I apologized for 4....this is sick That's how you spin it..."

Megan fired back via Instagram Stories: "Fucking two best friends... n-- you shot me what you know [that is] you were apologizing for. You keep giving a narrative are that me and my friend are away from you and that's not true! why are you giving up shooting just accept that you shot me! bc she definitely doesn't and i don't shoot myself can."

Megan also called out the media personality Academics, accusing her of "lying". Academics wrote in a deleted tweet that no DNA evidence was found of the weapon used to shoot Megan. "Tory Lenz's trial was adjourned until April, with Tory's lawyer telling the court that he has completed the DNA results from the prosecution which is very pleasing to his client (I saw this doctor myself.. literally says it was inconclusive to find Tory DNA on the gun. or magazine)," he wrote. "Now one of you all told me that my eyes deceived me. I'm not Trasha's. stop playing with me ,

"BIG AKKKK???" He wrote on his Instagram Stories. "Little boy please. Why would you post that no DNA was found but now saying it is inconclusive??? How are you able to see the documents specifically before coming to court? What are you saying? That their lawyers are sharing evidence with bloggers? Got it. Take yo big ass somewhere."

To which the academics retorted: "Where are all my hot girls????? , meg.. idc what did you have. But don't address the Big AK unless you're talking about the DNA report. Hola on DA and find out what he said and if I lied. If I lied... file a lawsuit babe."

This comes on the heels of Megan suing her label 1501 Certified Entertainment for a second time, this time accusing the label of refusing to allow her to fulfill the terms of her contract. She asks a judge to rule that her 2021 project Something for the Hotties meets the legal definition of an "album", claiming that 1501 informed her two months after the record was released that It doesn't meet his definition of "album" to satisfy him. The contract's "minimum recording commitment."


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post