‘Love Is Blind’: Where the couples and singles are now

Warning: Spoilers ahead! Don't proceed until you've seen all the episodes of Season 2 of "Love Is Blind."

The sophomore season of "Love Is Blind" may have ended with two couples saying "I do," but there were plenty of tears as the other engaged couple split at the altar.

So what happened after the show ended? Page Six is ​​breaking down everything we know about where doubles and singles are now.

Natalie Lee and Shayne Janssen

In an exclusive interview with Page Six, Natalie revealed that she and Shayne tried to give their romance another chance after filming ended.

"Shayne and I continued our relationship after marriage," she recalled. "A week after the wedding, we decided to give it another shot, without the pressure of the wedding and without cameras."

Despite their attempt to rekindle the tight bond they had formed in the pods, they eventually decide to go their separate ways (at least romantically) for good.

"We ended it very amicably and we are friends now," she told us. "I wish him all the best."

Natalie has remained silent on her current relationship status, telling Page Six, "In terms of my dating life, I'm going to be shy. I'm really focused on loving myself and seeing what life gives me." Where does it take you?"

Salvador Perez and Mallory Zapata

Like Shayne and Natalie, Sal and Mal once met after filming.

He told us, "Mallory and I went on a date... and we felt like we had talked about everything, we felt like we had experienced everything we needed."

"At the end of the day, it wasn't there. We were pretty decent about it respectfully and just parted ways."

Sal revealed that he is currently seeing someone. Although he did not share the name of his new partner, he confirmed that it is not Mal.

"I'm using what I've learned from this experience and I'm also focusing on my self-love," he shared. "But I'm talking to someone."

Deepti Vempati and Abhishek "Shake" Chatterjee

Deepti, who said "I don't" to Shake at the altar, admitted to Page Six that it was really "hard" to watch the show back and hear the way her ex talked about her.

"Everything he said was completely disrespectful, even to a friend," she said. "So, yeah, it's been tough looking back but I'm trying to put it in the past and just move on."

She continued, "I'm focused on myself, but I'm very open to liking it – if I meet someone systematically and naturally, I just stumble upon them, I deny it." I'm not going to do it."

Meanwhile, Shaq also appears to be unmarried and has made it clear that he has no regrets about his behavior on the show.

He said in an Instagram, "The one thing I'm not inclined to do is feel sad or sorry for certain things - some things that were out of my control, some things I even spoke about." not can." Video. "I'm just not going to do that. I'm not sorry."

Ianna McNeely and Jarrett Jones

We're happy to report that this fan-favorite pairing is still going strong!

"It certainly feels good that we were able to navigate this journey together," Jarrett said in his interview with Page Six. "I think the biggest challenge we've worked on is just integrating our lives together."

“We were two individuals who were completely, for the most part, opposite… with her being an introvert, and I being an extrovert,” he continued. "I think that's something we're going to continue to work on."

Iyana revealed that after the show ended, she reached out to Season 1 couple Lauren Speed ​​and Cameron Hamilton for advice on how to keep their wedding going off-camera.

"[I asked], 'How do we survive this?' Because I knew it was probably going to be overwhelming," she shared. “Cameron was able to give a lot of advice. He was very helpful and really comforted me.”

As for whether he will nominate any of his single friends for the next show? "My friends aren't crazy enough for this!" Iana joked.

Nick Thompson and Daniel Ruhl

Nick and Danielle are another "Love Is Blind" success story, as the two are still happily married and living together almost a year later.

The two acknowledged in Page Six that it is difficult to find "structure" outside the pods, but they have made it through by "duplicating" what worked well for them throughout the experiment.

“It took a lot of travel. It took a lot of time spent with friends and family, and really scheduled it,” Nick told us. "We made sure we kept up with the routine a little bit, so that we could continue to build on the foundation that we had."

Looking back on her time on the show, Danielle said she would tell herself (and other people) about her feelings of "not questioning".

"Because it's such a real environment that no one else can understand, how strong feelings you develop," she explained. "Yes, I'm a hyper-thinker, but there were some instances where I was like, 'Am I really feeling so loved so quickly? How?'"

She continued, "So just, being able to like, allow yourself to feel the way you feel without guesswork, and trust your gut."

Shaina Hurley and Kyle Abrams

These two called off their engagement before they even got to the altar, and needless to say, it doesn't look like they have plans to reunite romantically anytime soon.

Shaina revealed earlier this week that she is indeed in a "serious" relationship with someone else, a mysterious person whom she described as "terrible" and helpful.

"I'm actually in a relationship. It's very serious," she told "Bachelor" alum Nick Viall on an episode of her "The Vial Files" podcast. "He's been great throughout the situation. I'm happy."

As for Kyle? Well, he's trying to survive the intense reunion of Season 2, where things heated up between him and Shaq.

“Hey @KyleAbrams10. You are a serial cheater and everyone in Chicago knows it,” Shaik alleged via Instagram after filming wrapped. “Hope your 6 pack makes up for your lack of loyalty. "

The 'Love Is Blind' season 2 reunion is now streaming on Netflix.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post