Anushka Sharma stands proudly by Virat Kohli's side as he marks 100th test match appearance

Indian skipper Virat Kohli completed his 100th Test match today and the cricketer was felicitated by Rahul Dravid. Virat Kohli was given the ceremonial cap by Dravid in the ongoing Test match in Mohali, Punjab. During the ceremony, Anushka Sharma was seen proudly standing next to her while clapping along with other cricketers.

Several pictures from Virat's on-field ceremonial cap event surfaced on social media. In the pictures and videos, Anushka can be seen standing next to Virat in a white formal blouse with formal beige pants.

Sourav Ganguly also wished Virat Kohli. In a video message, he said, "It's a huge milestone in Indian cricket, playing 100 test matches is something you dream of when you start playing cricket for your country. It's for Virat." A great moment, it's important for Indian cricket."

Before the match, Virat praised Anushka in an interview given to BCCI.tv on Thursday. “I have become a completely changed man for all the right reasons. I have grown in the right way. I am very grateful and grateful to God to have a life partner like him and he has been an absolute pillar of strength for me It is." said Virat.

He adds, "I started to grow when Anushka came into my life and vice versa. We both have helped each other grow. If it wasn't for this I would have moved on with so much more restraint and with so much passion and enthusiasm. Can't grow. He's in my life."

The couple is dating the parents of daughter Vamika.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post