Aditya Narayan shares he's blessed with a daughter: I am happy that my little girl has arrived

Talented singer, actor and host, Aditya Narayan is beaming with joy as he and his wife Shweta Agarwal become parents to a baby girl. The couple was blessed with a daughter on February 24 at a nursing home in Mumbai. The actor could hardly contain his happiness as he shared that he always wanted a girl.

She shared a post on social media with the caption, "Shweta and I are extremely grateful to share that the almighty has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl on 24.2.22 @ibtida.co"

He shared with Bombay Times, “Everyone kept telling me it would be a baby. But I secretly hoped that we would have a baby girl. I believe that fathers are closest to their daughters and I am glad that my little baby girl has arrived. Shweta and I feel extremely blessed that we are parents now. ,

Describing the precious moment of her birth, she said, “I was with Shweta when she gave birth, and I seriously think that only a woman can show such strength and perseverance to go through this And brought a child into this world. My love and respect for Shweta has doubled now. A woman goes through many things when she gives birth and even during pregnancy.

Aditya shared that he has already started singing songs for her. Music is in his DNA. His sister has gifted him a small musical instrument, who constantly plays spiritual chants and nursery rhymes. She added that her journey in music has begun as it runs in the family, but again, it all depends on what she wants to do when she grows up. He said that his grandmother was extremely excited to see her great-grandson; Therefore, he is blessed to have so many women in his family.

Aditya also shared that his father-singer Udit Narayan is beaming with joy and constantly calls the baby angel. He said that initially, he was too scared to take her in his arms, but after a few days, he held the baby in his lap, and then he found the confidence to play with her.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post