Celebrity Big Brother's Miesha Tate Talks Hostile Jury, Defends Todrick Hall, Biggest Regret (Exclusive)

"I hope people can remember that we're in the pressure cooker inside this house. We're not quite out of this situation where we're over-emotional and stressed and stressed-- you name it."

It was definitely a wild and tense night as "Celebrity Big Brother" wrapped up its third season. And unlike everyone who came before them, the final 3 were given only a few hours to wrap their heads around what had happened in the House before agreeing to be interviewed.

Hours after the confetti fell, TooFab had the opportunity to touch base with MMA Champion Misha Tate. She was part of this season's leading pair with Todrick Hall, but since she was inside the House throughout the season, she was unaware that the public, or even the houseguests who had walked before her. , how were they being obtained.

If it needs to be said, spoiler alert from this point forward, as we need to discuss who won this game and what happened when a very bitter jury faced Final 2. Warn Yourself!

While Todrick and Misha together were a force to be reckoned with in the House, it was Misha who dominated the competitions. So it is fitting that he ended his time in the House the same way he started, winning the head of the house.

As expected, she chose Todrick to sit with her in the final 2, sending Cynthia Bailey to go out and join the jury. TooFab also had a chance to speak with Cynthia, who admitted that she was stunned to walk out of House and "disturbed" all of her former cast members on the jury.

He clearly had a lot to do, but he didn't have time to do it. Cynthia said her ride or die Carson Cressley was trying to signal to her what was going on in the House, but there was just too much going on.

In the end, Cynthia casts the only vote for Todrick. Every other vote - including those who said they had their vote when they left the House - sent their votes in Misha's way, giving her a landslide victory. You can see what Cynthia thought about this in our interview with her:

Misha told us that she was shocked to receive the lion's share of the votes expecting a nearly 50/50 split, nor was she prepared for the much hostility to come from the jury as they cast their votes one by one. Was.

The composition of the "celebrity" version of the game itself was a contributing factor, she said, with producers telling them they can say whatever they want in the diary room because no one else will hear it, but the "CBB" contestants are at the end. , they can go home and watch anything and everything.

She defended her ride-or-die Todrick from too many attacks coming her way, emphasizing that you can't really hold people solely responsible for what happens in the House because it There's an unreal situation where you're "over-emotional" and pressed and stressed, you name it."

Misha firmly believes that Todrick is a big enough person that if he looks back on the show and "if he said or did something he's able to go back, reflect on it, recognize that he was hurt or wrong." Well, I think he's definitely a bigot to admit it and apologise."

The professional fighter said she was ready to apologize for her behavior in choosing some of the other houseguests, attributing it to boredom and "being silly and laughing at people". She owned that she's not perfect and said, "I get it when you go back and look at her or you're not there to stick up for yourself, maybe it was kind of hurtful, So I'm not above apologizing for that."

Other things discussed include the cold welcome of Todrick and his exit from the House under a shower of confetti and a stony jury still sitting in their chairs watching, as well as one of the jury members "little was cold". After the show went off air.

She discussed her strategy for coming to the House, which proved to be a winner, and what it was that attracted her to Todrick personally outside of his knowledge of and knowledge of the game, as well as what is now most about his gameplay. Great thing I wish he had done it differently.

First of all congratulations, for winning "Celebrity Big Brother". It's been a crazy night for you and it's probably just getting started.

thank you thank you. It's like, someone pinched me! I'm not even sure it's real yet.

Going into the final vote between you and Todrick, how confident were you that you were going to win?

No, I was not. I thought it was 50/50. I mean, I really thought the votes were going to be 50/50.

Was there ever a moment when you considered bringing in Cynthia, or were you dead on Todrick. You guys were very tight, obviously.

Yes, I was dead sure this was the person I was attached to. I knew nothing about anyone coming into this house, and Todrick is so different from me in every way that I think it was "the opposite attraction." That was the yin to my yang. He was my family member in the house. He was funny and sweet and he was able to give me a different perspective on life. I think we are connected in many ways. We were alike in some ways, and so different in other ways that I was curious and wanted to learn from him. When I say learn, I mean, like, getting a new perspective. I am a person who loves to travel the world, I love meeting people and cultures. I'm like, this is a guy from whom I could definitely take a somewhat different point of view.

We need to talk about the jury, because it was brutal. As far as the "Big Brother" jury in general, it was hard to watch. What was going through your mind when you started seeing comments as people were casting their votes?

I was really taken back. My heart was a little heavy as I felt confused, because I didn't have any of the information the jury had. But remember that the way "Celebrity Big Brother" is run is different from regular "Big Brother". The jury gets to get out and see all that before they cast a vote, which takes a while because they tell you, oh, this diary session, nobody else gets to hear it, but as soon as people leave the house But they get to see everything before they vote. There is a way that this game that can be played is not an accurate depiction of who you are in real life, because it is not real life. It's "Celebrity Big Brother". It is a game and you are allowed to play it however you want. But I still don't have a complete picture of what happened or what happened, so it was pretty surprising in that moment.

Even during the business break before reading the results, can you give some kind of insight into how the conversation between you and Todrick went?

I just saw Todd [Bridge] roll his eyes as Todrick talked. He was clearly upset with her, and that was a big turn off because when he left I thought I might lose Todd's vote as he turned to Todrick and said, 'You played the best game of anyone here .' So I wasn't sure whether I would get Todd's vote in the end. So there was such a big change in his behavior to see, like, wow. Ok. Well, there must be something that we are not aware of.

Your name is winner, you come out, everyone is celebrating. But it is clear that there is some tension and celebration happening at the same time. What kind of situation does this put you in? Is it uncomfortable?

Oh my god, it was really uncomfortable. The mom inside me was really concerned for Todrick and his feelings. I was so confused, I couldn't give any insight or real comfort in that moment because I'm like, I don't know what's going on. Yes, there are live feeds, but they didn't start until after some things went down with Shanna [Mokler] going into Finals 4 with Chris Kirkpatrick, himself, Todrick, and him. He did that at one point, and I don't know if he was featured on the show, or if they didn't actually play into that and felt like we manipulated the situation a little more than we did. But I don't know, I'm still in the dark with all of this. But I do admit one thing about Todrick that I learned throughout the show. I think he's such a big person that if he said or did something that he's able to go back, reflect on it, recognize that he was hurt or wrong, I think he's definitely a bigger person. who can accept it and apologise. I guess if it needs to happen, it will happen. He will correct it if needed. And I hope people remember that we are in the pressure cooker inside this house. This is not exactly how we are out of this situation, where we are over-emotional and pressed and stressed, you name it.

When it comes to the two of you as a pair, some of the criticism was that it was probably overly aggressive. On the other hand, in your defense, you were the only two who were actually playing the game and understanding it more than anyone else. How much of a push do you think it is between those two things?

I didn't understand the game was getting too deep. I only had two weeks to prepare for it; I got a call two weeks ago. I watched both seasons of "Celebrity" and a few episodes of season 23 before I came in, so I understand.

Which is more than many of your houseguest's companions.

I think so. So it's fair to say that I had an idea, but I didn't even know how it applied to me, because I didn't really see a clear role model, like how I wanted to be in the game. So I definitely felt like each sport was going to be its own ecosystem of people anyway, so there's only so much you can do to prepare for it. My game plan quickly evolved into, well, the moment I walk in the door, I'm a target. I just want to hug it. I have to be really straight. I have to present myself as larger than life because that's what people are going to say, like, oh my god, that's a force to be reckoned with. So I'm like, okay so I'm going to throw my weight around. And I will try to be strong in my presence in every way. And I want the people who are standing next to me and competing against me in the competition to be terrified. And I'll channel what I've been through for most of my life as a professional athlete. I will put all my energy and focus, and I hope to stun them in my presence at these competitions. This was my strategy. I didn't want to stab anyone in the back, but if I'm coming for you, you'll know. And you'll probably lose sleep that night.

How surprised were you that the two of you didn't have more of a target? That everyone doesn't band together, we need to kick them out? Didn't they notice until it was too late that the two of you were so tight?

I think part of my idea of ​​strong-presenting and being honest was that a lot of House — and I won my first contest — thought it was better to stay close to me and be protected, trust me. While doing honesty and my strategy, compared to being on the other side. So I was able to get barely a majority of the votes of the House. It was like, now we're safe from Misha, so let's just work the other way around, let's put her in front as our strongest player and we'll be shielded by her until we get her out. But it was a little too late, I think, when the point came where we were ready to cannibalize our team. I was making really good progress and I was able to keep up.

Looking back and knowing how some of the gameplay made some houseguests feel now, would you do anything differently, or regret it?

Yeah, I wouldn't have promised Teddy [Mellencamp] the week before to keep him off the block. I was HOH for the longest time. The first HOH is ten days and the rest is only three or four days. I'm still trying to understand this game and the system and I didn't have it and I promised her not to go to the block and it ended like an unintentional backdoor. Look, she was a force to be reckoned with. I don't necessarily have to regret removing him from the House. I regret telling her that she was not going to be a target and she became a target. I wish I hadn't made that promise to him. As you see in the first HOH [contest], when I didn't promise her protection. It was like, I wasn't trying to lie to anyone. It wasn't my intention, but it worked out that way and it would probably be my biggest regret of the game.

You still didn't technically have her, she was through the back door.

this is true. I don't know if it's better or worse. My intention was absolutely sincere when I told him, I won't keep you and I won't send you home, or whatever. And then it worked out that this game is crazy and we have to expect the unexpected and I got all this other info. I'm like, oh my god, I guess I have to go back on my word, and I didn't like it. It didn't make me feel very good about myself. But, I'm like, you know what? It's an experiment and I'm not a perfect person, and I wasn't a perfect player, but somehow I made it to the end of it and I won, so I feel very happy right now.

How was your conversation with some of the other houseguests after the show ended? Were you able to talk to people, that could at least ease some of the tension between you and them.

Yes, I think so. I'm not sure. Todd was a little cold, so he might be a little mad at me, but I just have to go back and have a conversation. I don't want anyone to leave the feeling that I have left it for them. If I've really hurt someone's feelings, I'd like an opportunity to apologize, basically, that's what I'd ask for. I'm not perfect and I was probably saying something that was going to hurt because I was bored in there and joking about the way Lamar walks around the house. You know, things when you have nothing else to do and you're stupid and laughing at people. When you go back and look at her I get it or you're not meant to be up for yourself, maybe it was kind of hurtful so I'm not above apologizing for that. But I would ask that even people on the flipside recognize that we are in such an awkward position. It's not normal, or necessarily an accurate depiction of who we are out of this crazy-ass game.

How different do you think it would have been if Cynthia Bailey had won the final HOH contest? Who do you think she would have chosen, and do you think she would be the winner?

Yes, oh my god. If she had won, she would have pulled Todrick upstairs and she would have definitely been the winner. And if she, for some reason - I don't know how she and I would have ended up there, but she probably would have won at that point as well, because she was just the sweet, lovable, loving figure. I didn't really understand how the game was going. Play, and he was never forced to put blood on his hands. I mean, who wouldn't love Cynthia, you know what I mean?

What are you hoping to do now that you're done, you're out. You talked about seeing your family.

That's it. That's it. I just want to kiss my kids. I want to hold them and squeeze them until they beg me to put them down. I'm so excited to see my kids, and I want to know what my daughter thinks about it. My son is probably a little too young to understand what's going on, but I think my daughter will be very excited. I want to see what he thought of my obnoxious blue nails that I've had all season; That I've told everyone because blue is her favorite color and it was my way of incorporating her little warrior spirit into my game. I don't know if you noticed in that last HOH and VETO contest that I was painted as blue as I could put. I was like, it's blue today. I am channeling my daughter's love and energy, so long story, I want to take her toy shopping and I want to spend time with my family. That's it. I want to spoil my children.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post