Celebrity Big Brother 2022: Miesha Tate takes CBB crown ahead of Todrick Hall and Cynthia Bailey

Mischa Tate has been crowned the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2022 after receiving all but one of the jury's votes.

The former UFC bantamweight champion defeated American YouTube star Toddrick Hall in the final two, after a jury made up of his former housemates including Carson Cressley and Lamar Odom voted 7-1 in his favor.

An apparently stunned cupcaker could hardly believe it as she told host Julie Chen Moonves that she was almost lost for words after winning the $250,000 grand prize.

"I don't know if I can put into words the feeling I have right now."

Tate, 35, also admits that taking part in the reality TV show was more difficult than entering the Octagon for the first time.

When asked why he felt that way, he replied: "Because it seems like it never ends.

“You go into a fight and you know there is a beginning and an end but you may not know the outcome.

"But it's full of emotional rollercoasters and just being without my family and my usual support system."

But while he is clearly happy to have won the competition, he insists that it cannot be compared to his famous victory over Holly Holm.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, she said: "Well, winning the bantamweight title was definitely more exciting for me because it was like 10 years in the making, and I was shocked by the opportunity just weeks before I entered the show. happened.

"So I didn't put that amount of preparation into it. However, I'm really proud of myself for making it through this, and I can't believe it. Even though I had envisioned winning the game, This is really a difficult task.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post