Actress Seo Ye Ji formally apologises nearly a year after relationship controversy with Kim Jung Hyun

Seo Ye-Ji has tendered a formal apology in April 2021 after being embroiled in controversy over her past relationship with actor Kim Jong-hyun. At the time, Dispatch published a report including text messages from actress and then-boyfriend Kim Jung Hyun, alleging that Seo Yee Ji ordered the actor to request changes to the script of his 2018 drama Time Was. Reportedly, the amendments included the removal of physical contact between Kim Jung-hyun and the play's female lead, Girls' Generation's Seohyun.

Seo Ye Ji's agency issued an official statement responding to the report, but the actress herself did not address the controversy personally, despite her withdrawal from projects such as the OCN series "Island". After 10 months of the controversy, Seo Ye Ji has issued a formal apology regarding the situation on 27 February.

You can read Seo Yeh Ji's full statement below:

"Hello, this is SEO Yeh Ji.

First of all, I sincerely apologize for taking so long to express my feelings through these written words.

I've been taking the time to think about myself so far, all the while looking back at all the reproach and the many things that have been said about me.

I want to sincerely apologize for worrying many people because of my shortcomings. Once again, I sincerely bow my head and apologize for the great disappointment.

Everything stems from my immaturity, and I will work hard to behave more carefully in the future and show you a more mature version of myself.

1 Comments

  1. Although it's quite late, it's still nice when she decides to have an official apology. Anyone who knows their faults and makes change will be worth receiving the forgiveness. update more news in the world with apps from apkfun.com too!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post