Britney Spears confuses some with Instagram pregnancy news

Britney Spears, less than five months after her conservatism ended, confused some fans on Monday when she posted on Instagram that she was pregnant, and apparently married.

"I lost so much weight on my Maui trip only to get it back," the pop star wrote on Monday alongside a photo of flowers and a cup of coffee. "I thought" Geiz ... What happened to my stomach? "My husband said," No, you are foolishly pregnant !!! "I did pregnancy ...

Spears - with liberal use of various emoji - did not name Asgari as "husband" and said: "I'm obviously not going out because I have a shot at getting their money like they unfortunately have. Already has."

While some, including Paris Hilton, congratulated Spears, others weren't entirely sure.

On Monday evening, Asghari added an Instagram post of his own with a painting of a lion family with three members.

“Marriage and children are a natural part of a strong relationship filled with love and respect. Parenthood is something I've always looked forward to and I don't take it lightly. This is the most important work I have ever done,” he wrote.

Spears has spoken about suffering from perinatal depression in the past, calling it "absolutely terrifying" and adding that she is happy that the condition is now more freely spoken among women, when she was in her last 15 years. And used to hang out with 16 year old sons. She shares adolescence with ex Kevin Federline.

She said "Some people considered it dangerous if a woman with a child inside her complains like this... Yoga every day!!! Spread lots of happiness and love!!!"

Spears, 40, has said she's longing for a baby with Asgari, 28, who is a personal trainer, but has said the nearly 14-year-long stereotype forced her to go on birth control.

The two met in 2016 on the sets of their "Slumber Party" video.

Multiple email requests for confirmation from Spears' reps were not immediately returned Monday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post