Kanye West calls out ‘godless’ Corey Gamble, praises ‘hero’ Kris Jenner

Kanye West continues to blast his former partners, most recently targeting the mother-in-law, Kris Jenner's longtime boyfriend, Corey Gamble.

"God has a plan to remove the godless Corey, who should never be here," the 44-year-old "Donda" artist shared on Saturday afternoon.

"And I think he's a good person. Not a great person. Not a good person who used to be around Puff's family, then got around Justin Bieber and then when Chris got divorced he moved in," Ye claimed in an Instagram post with a photo of the man she once called "Calmay" as a calmer version of herself.

"He once told my wife he knew what music he should listen to, so when I saw him a week later I dropped him from my daughters birthday party," West bragged.

"We still never met his family and I think we'll never find his wife deeply aligned with the liberals, that was his job. For some reason I always thought he had duPont or some organization in that pedigree. worked for," he thought.

"Now he's off to his next mission, he's done, he's not messy enough to do something like that."

While this is clearly a problem with Gamble, he continues to praise Jenner despite previous shots at Momager.

West wrote, "I love Chris. This lady is a hero and has done what it takes to protect her family and make sure they prosper, even if it doesn't mean everyone has to listen to me." Ask to be heard." "I respect him and his hustle and bustle and his brain Chris is one of the best to do that."

It's a far cry from the time West referred to Jenner as a "white supremacist" and called him "Chris Jong-un" during one of his 2020 Twitter rants.

Perhaps being well with mom is his latest strategy to win back estranged wife, Kim Kardashian, as she recently objected to his multiple divorce demands and continues to hit on her current boyfriend, Pete Davidson.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post