Julie Bowen shoots her shot with Harry Styles: “Look at him!”

Modern Family star Julie Bowen says she's on a hiatus from the dating world — but there's one person she makes an exception for.

Appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Julie revealed that she adores Harry Styles and would love the opportunity to have sex with him.

The 51-year-old actress commented that she is "very single", but has taken a sabbatical from dating because she hasn't been impressed by the list of singles available. "I went on a few dates and this guy was like 'You have to come to my house because I have a dog.' And I was like, 'I'm getting a dog, that's the trick.' Now it's on my terms," ​​she laughs, adding that her new dog is a "retirement gift."

When guest host Adam Devine teased about her secret crush on the British pop star, Julie immediately admitted that she would give up the single life for him in a heartbeat. "You're asking me if I'll come out of retirement to [dating] Harry Styles? Oh absolutely. Him? Look at him," he called her "beautiful and sexy."

Referring to the 27-year-old's summer hits, Julie said, "He's just bringing joy and light and "watermelon sugar." You just feel good about the whole experience."

Unfortunately, he will have to wait his turn as Harry is reportedly in a relationship with actress Olivia Wilde.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post