Kaley Cuoco vows never to get married again

Kelly Cuoco will never marry again.

The "Big Bang Theory" actress split from her husband Carl Cook last September after three years of marriage and claimed she was no longer interested in getting married after getting divorced for the second time.

"I'll never get married again," Kelly told Glamor magazine.

Although she doesn't want to tie the knot again, the star is open to the idea of ​​another long-term relationship.

Kelly added: "I'd love to have a long-lasting relationship or partnership. But I'll never get married again. Absolutely not. You can literally put that on the cover."

The 36-year-old actress also admitted that she needs to rethink her priorities when it comes to relationships and admits that she must have focused too much on her career.

Kelly explained: "I want to change, I want to be better.

"It's always been my first love. I think it's hard to let go. And I accept that I kind of have to hold back. I talk about it a lot in therapy."

The 'Flight Attendant' star continued: "My therapist and I are working on forgiving and forgiving ourselves for making mistakes. I think the hardest thing has been to accept that I'm normal and I'm not a superwoman Am."

Kelly was previously married to tennis player Ryan Sweeting between 2013 and 2016 and has confessed that she doubted she would marry again after their fall - although that was before she met Cook.

Speaking in 2018, she said: "I honestly thought I would never get married again. My ex ruined that word for me.

"I married someone for the first time that completely changed. The person I ended up with wasn't the person I had originally met. And it wasn't my fault — it was her."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post