'I'M FINE' Who is Loni Willison and where is she now?

Lonnie Willison was married to Jeremy Jackson of Baywatch and is now homeless.

Due to unfortunate circumstances, Loni has been homeless since 2016 and is living alone on the streets of Venice Beach.

Who is Lonnie Willison?

37-year-old Lonnie Willison is a former fitness model and magazine CoverGirl.

She married actor Jeremy Jackson in 2012.

The two split in 2014 after Jeremy allegedly attacked Looney at his West Hollywood home.

Lonnie once accused Jeremy of attempting to strangle her.

Due to the alleged assault, he broke two ribs, sustained neck injuries and suffered scratches on his face.

It is not clear whether he was arrested at the time.

What happened to Lonnie Wilson?

The former model was an assistant at the LA Cosmetic Surgery Center and apparently had a mental breakdown in 2016.

Due to the breakdown, he lost his job, apartment and car and was forced to live on the streets.

She started using drugs and has since struggled with addiction to meth and alcohol.

Additionally, she is dealing with mental health issues.

She went missing in October 2018 after friends unsuccessfully tried to bring her to rehab.

Lonnie is found in the streets and, speaking to The Sun, assures she is "doing fine" and does not need any help.

"I haven't talked to Jeremy. I don't want to talk to my friends, I'm doing fine. I don't want anyone to help me," she said.

"I can live on my own. I've got everything I need here.

"Nobody really cares about me and I don't want to see them, they don't want to see me."

She's finding scraps behind affluent homes and hauling her belongings in a dirty shopping cart.

On May 10, 2021, Looney was seen eating pizza from a dumpster and sharing it with a squirrel.

The former model is also missing some teeth and appears to be in disrepair.

“I lost two jobs and everything went awry. It's been two years, I've been on the streets since then," she told DailyMail.

Where is Lonnie Willison now?

Loni is living on the streets in Venice Beach, California.

The 38-year-old former swimwear model has been caught hauling her worldly possessions on a trolley after years of homelessness.

What was Lonnie Willison's net worth?

According to News Unzip, Lonnie was worth $1.6 million before becoming homeless.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post