Ben Stiller announces that he’s back together with wife Christine Taylor after 2017 split

Actor moved back into family home with Taylor and their two children in early 2020

Ben Stiller has confirmed that he is back with wife Christine Taylor after five years of separation.

The pair married in 2000 after a year of marriage and have appeared in films including Zoolander and Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story.

Stiller announced in May 2017 that they had split.

However, in a new interview, the Meet the Fockers star announced that she and Taylor had reconciled after moving back to their family home with their two children, Ella, 19, and Quinlin, 16, at the start of the pandemic.

"Then, over time, it evolved," he told Esquire. "We split up and got back together and we're happy about that.

"It's been really wonderful for all of us. Unexpected, and one of the things that came out of the pandemic."

Stiller continued: "Once you accept that, you save a lot of energy. It's something that works for me; it's something that doesn't work for me. If you have Have a level of trust with your partner, so you know I'm saying: 'I don't like doing that thing' I'm not saying: 'I don't like you'.

Elsewhere in the interview, Stiller admitted that Ella called her "not to be there" as a child.

"It's hard to hear because it's not me there the way I didn't see my parents there," he said. "And I always thought, 'Well I wouldn't do that.'"

Stiller said he was trying to "navigate my desire to fulfill the hopes and dreams I had", adding: "And it doesn't sound great, but it's important to acknowledge that."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post